Group Fitness Trainer
Online Class Registration Form
Please Choose the day you will attend.
Please fill out the following forms for your 1st Class
How much are the classes?
Classes are provided to you at low cost as my overhead is low and I focus on delivering the best service for the best price! The prices vary depending on your availability;
Drop ins Pass Pay as you go: $15.00/class (I will still need notification via online registration) of your attendance as some classes require equipment and space)
Prepaid Committed Pass: $10.00/class with a min purchase package of 4 sessions (this package is good for clients who want to save some money and are committed enough to purchase 4 session to be used within the month)
Your 1st Class is only 7.50 with us!
Fees are located below
6:30 pm Every Wednesday
Lets get Motivated Together!
Nutrition and Lifestyle 4 U serves fitness classes for the North Community of Calgary weekly at a local park . All fitness levels are welcome as we modify exercises to allow you to perform without injury but with full benefits.
Fitness Classes during the warm seasons we hit local parks where your kids will also be able to enjoy activity at the local park (map is located below)
What Type of Classes are Available?
We like to focus on variety , as it is the best way to stimulate the body into desirable changes. Each class is different and include the following styles of exercises:
- Body Sculpting; here we build long and lean muscles for the girls and rock hard for the boys.
- Kick Boxing: we focus on fast upper and lower body movements, along with a good imagination of your target.
- Aerobic Dance; love to dance and sweat it up, this class will burn tons of calories.
- Aerobic Kick Boxing; this is a mixture of kick boxing with aerobic moves, a non-stop exercise routine
- Tabata: burn your muscles or cardio to a full blown 20 seconds with a 10 sec rest, and then we repeat until the full hour is done
- Circuit Training; work on all your muscle groups in a non stop circuit routine
- HITT; high intensity training unlike Tabata includes longer work time and rest time with just as much muscle and cardio burn
- Model Sculpting; this workout is based on effect lower body exercises which models use to tone and shape their sexy legs and round glutes