2 cups fresh cauliflower
¼ cup diced onion
¼ cup pickled jalapeno slices
2 cups cooked brisket
2 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup shredded sharp cheddar
¼ cup full fat coconut milk
¼ cup cooked crumbled bacon, turkey
2 tablespoons sliced green onions
- Chop cauliflower into bite size pieces. Steam or cook via favorite method until fork tender and set side.
- Set heat to medium and add a bit of water, onion, and jalapeno slices to skillet.
- Saute until onions translucent and fragrant.
- Reduce heat slightly and add cooked brisket [or choice of leftover beef/chicken] and cream cheese.If mixture begins to stick or cook too quickly, reduce heat a bit. Continue cooking until cream cheese is heated through and easily stirred.
- Turn off heat. Add sharp cheddar, heavy cream and cauliflower.
- Stir mixture quickly until all cheeses are melted and fully combined.
- Sprinkle with crumbled bacon, green onions.
- Serve warm.
Serving Size: ~ 1 Cup
Calories: 225 Calories Fat: 17g Carbohydrates: 5g Protein: 18g
Veronica Vargas is Bodies By V.V. creating simple and tasty recipes for the busy women who wants to take charge of her body and health that focuses on weight loss and hormone balance